About skills: Don't ya think we'd be better off with a Category for each of the skills? Kinda like we have on GWiki. And, of course a separate page per.
The Category would be something like Category:Barbarian Skills, and, if they use the skill tree system again, a sub-Category would be Category:<skill-tree name> Skills.
The Skill oage could then be used to explain what a skill is, how to acquire them (we do not know that yet, though...), and a "See Also" header which links to the Categories, or perhaps a page named Barbarian Skills (etc). --Vipermagi 10:49, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- Yes but for now we don't have a skill tree so I putted it like this, if we get a skill tree effect, I'll change it or someone else will but atm it isn't a skill tree system so I putted it like this :). --Fighterbitsj 10:51, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
hi nub Edit
sup mate 18.104.22.168 14:16, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- IIIIIiiiiit's Nooooooooooooooovaaaaaaaaaetcetc --Vipermagi 14:36, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- You did it wrong. Try
- its NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- but everyone has their own style 22.214.171.124 14:39, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
- That's why I added "etcetc" at the end, implying I cut it down a bit. --Vipermagi 15:18, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
Hi Roy. Please have a look at the news from Gcardinal on pvxwiki as the same applies to this wiki. We hope to move Diablo3 to Wikia next week. Let me know here or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any concerns or questions about this. Angela 21:40, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
- Is this going to change anything in terms of things I can do on the wiki, like adding stuff or not. And I think it will be great for it to move to wikia, because opposed to I like this wiki's style better then the current wikia one. And I think my request for more active mod's will be redeemed at wikia. If I add to this wiki will I also be adding to the wikia, or will you start all over again, or can I start editing pages on wikia, or what?
- Waiting for your awnser,
- Fighterbitsj 15:03, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
- I don't expect it to change anything about how this wiki works, though the URL will change to diablo3.wikia.com. All content and user accounts would be moved over to the new site. Angela 16:13, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
I was just curious, why did you guys decide on starting a new wiki? We could sure use a hand with the DiabloWiki, which already is just about the best D3 wiki... Vipermagi among others already do contribute there. :) --Leord 11:37, October 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, was gonna say: IF you have wiki experience, you could even help me manage it! :) --Leord 11:38, October 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Made reply on my DW.net talk page :) --Leord 09:31, October 2, 2009 (UTC)